You have no items in your shopping cart.
In-Grown Toenail Nipper (SS-203)
An in-grown toenail is difficult to cut with typical nippers when it curves into the skin because you cannot create a square-shaped nail. Then inward curvature of this nipper blade gets under the nail to cut small precise sections to create a square-shaped nail. It's made of stainless steel for durable strength and features a proprietary spring for long lasting smooth performance. The ergonomic handle is designed to fit comfortably in the hand. It's no wonder this nipper is recommended by podiatrists!
- All stainless steel construction
- Proprietary spring for long lasting smooth performance
- Ergonomic handle to fit comfortably in the hand
- Inward curvature of tips to create square-shaped nails
- Comes with a protective cap for safe storing
- Made in Japan
What this nipper can do for you:
- Great for preventing in-grown toenails
- High quality stainless steel and superior construction makes this nipper last a lifetime
- Convenient nipper cap keeps you and loved one safe, not to mention keeps the nipper in good shape
- Inward curvature of the tip is the star feature of this nipper allowing you to easily make small precise cuts to cut nails into a square shape
|Product Weight (lbs)||0.15|