You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cuticle Nipper SS-306
Watch this video:
This professional 1/4 Jaw Cuticle Nipper makes cutting and cleaning cuticles easy! It's double spring action for smooth cutting motion, comfortable ergonomically designed handle, and sharp 1/4 jaw tip allows for a superior cuticle nipping job! Used by nail professionals, this cuticle nipper has a long shelf life and remains a must have tool for your nail grooming needs.
- Stainless steel
- Double spring
- 1/4 jaw tip
- Curved handle
- Sharp durable blades
- Comes with a protective plastic casing for the tip
Why you will love this nipper:
- Leaves your nail bed looking clean, healthy and neat
- Sharp cutting edge cuts the most stubborn cuticles with ease
- Double spring action for smooth cutting motion
- Ergonomically design to prevent fatigue in the hand and provide the best possible range of motion
- Creates smooth cutting motion
- No rusting or need for oil
- Can be used on both fingers and toes
- Appropriate for professional use
How to Use:
Apply cuticle softener or warm soapy water to cuticle area. Use a cuticle pusher such as the SS-303 to push back the cuticles. Use the nipper to cut off the pushed back cuticle. Be careful not to cut too close to the skin to prevent bleeding. When finished you may apply lotion to soothe the area. Repeat every 2 weeks or so.
Jaw Blade Length: 4mm
Total Jaw Length: 6.35mm/0.25"
Jaw Max Opening: 16mm
|Product Weight (lbs)||0.088|
- - Review by Olena
- - Review by ELENE
- - Review by Vanessa