You have no items in your shopping cart.
Flat Angled Cuticle Nipper
1/2 Jaw Flat Angled Stainless Cuticle Nipper (SE-20-6) is a lightweight nipper with an elastoma handle. It's flat cutting surface cleans cuticles fast and easy. The angled head allows for precision cutting starting at the tip. The stainless steel blades are hand crafted and make for a sharp cutting edge.
- 1/2 jaw stainless steel blades
- Single spring elastoma handle
- Angled head
- Flat cutting surface
What this tool can do for you:
- Hand finished, stainless steel blades allow for fast, sharp and precise cutting
- The flat surface cleans cuticles fast and easy
- Angled head allows for precise cutting starting at the tip
- Comfortable to hold and contours to hand
- Appropriate for professional use
How to Use:
Soften cuticles. Use a cuticle pusher to gather unwanted cuticle. Use nipper to remove unwanted cuticle.
Jaw Blade Length: 6mm
Jaw Max Opening: 32mm
Total Jaw Length: 12.7mm/0.5"
|Product Weight (lbs)||0.05|